TEXAN DIGITAL ARCHIVE
July 15, 2015
Cover Story: Hanging in the Balance
Court Rulings Define New Age for Religious Convictions, Liberties
In the span of a week, three court rulings challenged the conservative religious convictions of millions of Americans. All three of these decisions—and the many more to come—symbolize a shift in the culture and the power of the courts that jeopardize religious liberty.
- Closure of Texas abortion clinics halted by Supreme Court
- Baptist colleges must provide insurance coverage for contraception, abortifacients
- COLUMN: Your children & same-sex marriage
- Persecution turns Pakistani Christian into international church planter
- At the Movies: Michael Foust reviews Terminator Genisys, Disney Pixar’s Inside Out, Max, and Ted 2. Each brief includes post-movie discussion topics to help parents capitalize on teachable moments.