TEXAN DIGITAL ARCHIVE
August 12, 2015
Cover Story: Mercy Clinic
Free medical clinic connects church with neighbors
Rebekah Naylor devoted 36 years of her life to serving as a medical missionary in India through the International Mission Board of the Southern Baptist Convention. When she retired in 2009 and returned home to Texas, though, she saw that the Lord was not finished using her skills for his glory.
- Planned Parenthood reps refuse to appear before Texas Senate hearing
- Christian response to same-sex marriage must be convictional kindness, biblical community
- Protecting Churches’ Religious Liberties
- COLUMN: How do singles help rebuild the marriage culture?
- COLUMN: Let’s fight for them like We would for us